Re: Drag raceing in the cornpatch--& Poly news

Re: Drag raceing in the cornpatch--& Poly news

 Mike Creglow is a 62-65 Mail list member and was at the race. Maybe he has those race results.

Also, there is a big race coming up September 28 and 29 -- PITTSBURGH NOSTALGIA SUPER STOCK REUNION 2013 at Pittsburgh Raceway Park PID-Keystone Nostalgia Nationals. The show flier and rules are available on
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/gatherings.html
The rules for the race are listed there too, along with the contact email address for Steve Reasbeck. You can contact him by email and hopefully get a phone number to gab and get more information.
Steve graciously wrote a drag race column for this site for a few years.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/reasbeck-blog17.html is the link with the rest of the links at the bottom.
He had some health issues but I think is back racing as he can.

Bob Forte is still a member here. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo92012.html
You can contact him too.

Thanks,
Gary H.