Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: Drag raceing in the cornpatch--& Poly news

steve,

it was great to see you and your wife, and i'm glad you made the trip.
i was in the groove during elimination on sunday until my battery died and could barely get the car started.  that was a brand new optima deep cycle battery too.  i initially thought my charging system was not working.
all in all, i'm happy with the performance of the new engine and cal-tracs.  my best pass of the weekend was 9.914 @ 136.
can't wait to see the videos.

mike