Date: 10/12/2013 6:25:14 AM
Subject: RE: 440 intake

Well I got 750 on there right now which run real nice.  Don't have headers, don't plan on it either.  Just 2.5 inch with rumpity rump mufflers.  Pretty sure they're stock type mufflers.  As far as the cam goes, I have no clue what size it is (duration, lift and such).  Bought the engine from a farmer who's wife needed to get an operation in the states.  Hence the reason he sold me the engine.  He did say that the cam was two steps over the stock Magnum cam.  Again, don't know duration, lift etc.  But it moves that big old car pretty nicely.  I also don't plan on changing the gears.  The 3.23s give me great driveability, as I don't plan on racing it.  Unless it's against my buddy's 71 300.  Then maybe.