From: "ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx" <ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 4:51 AM
Subject: Mopar Parts and Repair

I am looking for a couple parts or repair, and maybe someone can help.

I am seeking the 1/2 top chrome for a 72 Satellite Sebring Plus (crosses the top in front of the C-pillar in a rearward curve).   It provides the rear chrome frame for a vinyl top.  Mine was a full top, which I had to remove and would prefer the 1/2  (or is it 3/4?) vinyl top instead.

I am also looking for someone who sells or restores the dash pad for the 64 Fury in Red.  Is this something that a good interior restorer can do, as the padded dash seems to be of the vacuum-formed variety.  Did the Belvedere or other models have the dash pad, and if not, can the old one be removed and still appear factory stock?

Also, the hood on my 64 Fury has rust through in the corner support where the hood bolts to the hinge.  Has anyone repaired this or have a good thought on how this can be done?  I think a piece could be cut and then welded in to replace this area if a wrecked hood is found (it appears that area of the hood support is the only rust, but pretty thin, although the hood itself in very nice).  I may have other Mopar hoods available if needed, but need to see which would fit, if that route is taken.

Thanks for any input.

Larry (Akron)