Re: The Mid-America Motorplex and Rolling Thunder Dragstrip is up for au

Re: The Mid-America Motorplex and Rolling Thunder Dragstrip is up for auction...

Doesn't really look like prime farm ground to me.  Still,, with the money farmers have made the last decade, you could be right.

You guys might just have to come up this way and join Mike and I at Thunder Valley !!!

Doug,
'63 Sport Fury ragtop