From: "Anthony Brummett" <brummett@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2013 1:51:25 PM
Subject: Got the new project home

I've been looking for an early A wagon for over a year, and finally got my new project home.  A '65 Dart wagon

http://www.yetanotherdomain.org/65wagon/

It's a total strip-down model.  As far as I can tell, the only option is the radio.  Unfortunately, it's missing the fender tag, but maybe the build sheet is still in there somewhere.

I'm looking for some wagon-only parts, if someone happens to have them:
* The stainless trim that goes on either side of the tailgate window
* The trim that goes around the seam between the sides and roof above the windows.  Mine are pretty beat up.
*  Interior panels for the cargo area that go below the windows.  Mine have speaker holes cut into them.
* Lock, motor, etc, parts from an electric tailgate window setup

-- Tony
'64 Dodge 440
'65 Dart wagon