Re: In tank fuel pump for 1963 SF ??

Can you run a pump inside and outside the tank,yes,but a inside pump in inside and out of the way of other parts,and is silent to a point,no noisy holley red pump on the frame ready to be damaged from some type of road hazard.it,s a very clear install and a very eazy to maintain.Does this system cost more,for sure,but where do you draw the line on performance and value today,where a mechanical pump(performance unit) is close and over a 100$,and can still leak out on your new stone driveway,5-10 grand.So put up your values of what you want out of your car and we go from there,mrmopartech