Re: 0000 Steel wool

When I refurbished my stainless I bought a cheap buffing wheel at Harbor Freight with a couple different buffing wheels & compounds.  Don't remember the cost exactly but guessing somewhere in the $50 range.  Did a nice job has to be faster than hand buffing with steel wool if you're doing a whole car.

Paul L.