2 Door Wagon conversion

Hi All,
    Well, I've been bitten by the two-door wagon bug.  Now that we finally have some room to work, we're getting projects rolling and it will soon be the '62 Wagon's turn in the welding shop.  Externally it's a decent car, having been parked in 1979.  The car belonged to a marina and they used it for winterizing boats.  Sadly the windows were opened in 1979 and not closed until 2001, so the floor is, literally, gone.  I realize that floor replacement is not necessary for the conversion, but as long as I have the welder fired up...

    So I'm now in search of a '62 Dodge or Plymouth 2-door, ideally a front or rear-end wreck or rusted out hulk. I'd much rather repair a rusted door than make long doors out of short ones. I do have a '62 two door I picked up from Tom Polidan (old Michigan State Police pursuit car) that I can use as a template.

    I'm located in mid-Michigan and am comfortable travelling up to 2 states away unless I find a smokin' deal, in which case distance is not an issue.

Thanks,
SC