Parting out 65 Dodge Custom 880 sedan - cable shifted big block Torquefl

Parting out 65 Dodge Custom 880 sedan - cable shifted big block Torqueflite

I have a 65 Dodge Custom 880 8-window sedan which is 413-powered. It is probably too much for me to bring it back - the rear bumper is a bit mangled, there is some rust and a ding on the front driver-side fender, the driver door window glass is jammed about 3 inches from the top, the upholstery is not in such good shape. The car has sat for quite some time (figure about 30 years). I have turned over the engine, but could not get it to start (about 15 years ago). I will probably hold on to the engine, radiator, and rear axle, but pretty well everything else would be available, including the column-shifted dual-cable big-block 727 Torqueflite (which I would swap for a working big-block single-lever shifted 727 Torqueflite).
The body was fairly solid when I looked at it a couple years ago.

I am located in Northern Virginia, right next to Harper's Ferry (where VA, WV, and MD come together).

Please let me know what you need from this vehicle.

I could likely be persuaded to swap the entire vehicle for a working later model big-block engine and trans, radiator, and 8 3/4 rear.

Jim
old_cars@xxxxxxxxxxx