Re: Re: 1965 dodge coronet option guide?

Re: Re: 1965 dodge coronet option guide?

Thanks Don for your reply, I  have the Dodge Dealer catalog which shows various options.

The information that I had was a separate book, a mini catalog, it came with a magazine that I purchased back in the day.

Story is had ordered a 65 Mustang fastback with HI-Po option, the day it came in I ordered my Dodge based on that booklet,Got lost when Drafted.

Thanks again for your reply and kind offer,

Bill Rotolone