RE: Friday puzzlers - 1-24-14

Well he ad that said 64 Monaco you can tell it's wrong just from the title as there was no Monaco in 64, that's a 66.

The guy wit the $3500 64 dart is completely off his rocker.  That car is more like $350.  Plus how is it running if the fuel pump is shot.

The $1900 64 Polara is an 880.

That's all I found.