Re: rear window gasket/weatherstrip for 1964 dodge dart

Re: rear window gasket/weatherstrip for 1964 dodge dart

"Not many people" eh? I guess we should buy Chebbys. More people own them. LOL

Here is a parts catalog link:
http://www.mymopar.com/downloads/partscatalogs/64_Mopar_Parts_Catalog.zip

FWIW, an interchange reference I have lists this back window interchange:

20x50 B3157 63-64 Dart 4 Dr sedan & '63 2 dr sedan

20x52 B3217 '64 Dart 2dr sedan & HT & Dart 65-66 except station wagon

I also suspect one supplier makes the weatherstrip and the others distribute it.

Thanks.
Gary H.