From: David
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: Collector Car Insurance

Mo,
I've got Haggerty and love them. Agreed value on every car. And they worked with me to find the sweet spot between agreed value, deductible and the annual premium on a per car basis. My 300L convertible has a $25k replacement value, $0 deductible and costs me $80 per year. (Multi-car discount but still a great rate.)

Also pay the $125 for Haggerty's road side service which is up to 125 miles, includes unlimited towing, and even applies to any car I have even if it's not insured by them.

David M.
Philadelphia (formerly New Jersey)