Re: Cam for my 440

Joey should he get in touch uncle stine?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2014, at 4:31 PM, "David Blosser" <pallconservices@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mopar experts"
One comment was that I might have a vacuum leak.
I think my carbs are pulling only 3-4 lbs vacuum.
Is that too low?
I would like to put my engine builder in touch with someone who really has experience with cross ram dual quad intakes as I am in over my head.
thanks
David