No the holly intake is not a race only unit but it is a better than any other all purpose one
IMO

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2014, at 2:27 AM, "Cory Rempel" <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Definitely don't have the brand.  And I don't think I know anybody with those tools you speak of.  As I said, the guy I bought the engine from couldn't remember.  He sold the engine to get his wife an operation, but did have the engine in a 79 or 80 Lebaron which he was racing.  I heard it run and decided I'd buy it.  Paid $2400 for it.  my buddy got his 440 built a year or two later and it cost him over three grand.  He had new 30 over pistons which added to his build.  But he had my old cam shaft.  Anyway, I figured I got a pretty good deal with mine at $2400.

From: 65val@xxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Speaking of 440 cams
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 23:01:45 -0800

Cory...if you have a dial indicator and a degree wheel, you can get a ballpark number for lift and duration, then if you have the brand, check out their website for specs close to the ones you determine.

Darwin/BC/Canada
--'67 Dart GT 'vert...273/904
--'65 Cdn.Valiant Custom 100 'vert...225/A833----SOLD
 http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/65val