 Subject: Re: Muffler Preferences
 To: "1962to1965mopars" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 7:33 PM

 Still like the
 straight through glass packs.  That's the sound I'm
 after.  I have the old "bullet" style glass packs
 on my '63 still, but gotta do some exhaust in the next
 couple years.  All the big high flow mufflers do nothing
 for me.  Had the "turbo" muflers on my last 63
 Hardtop and never did like the sound, still like the old
 style rumble.  Thats just me though......

 Doug,
 '63 Sport Fury ragtop

 On Tue, Feb 25, 2014
 at 5:52 PM, Herb <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 I would get the compleat system from TTI, obviously
 your local guy knows not what he is doing!  Three inch
 pipe is a cakewalk on our cars, I know because I used three
 inch pipe on one of my cars years back and used a three
 inch TTI system most recently on my 63 Fury.  If he cant
 get two and a half inch pipe over two words comes to mind,
 incompetent rookie!  If he's reducing it down to two
 inch pipe, you might as well do the whole system in two
 inch pipe.  Just my 2¢

 -------Original
 Message-------