Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: Messages

Alright, You all convinced me.  It's not my deodorant, I have too many Mopars (an impossibility), and you all are here for me and my alienvoices.  Guess I am another victim of "heightened expectations".  Thanks.

I was sure it wasn't the weather, in this winter without end, and I knew that Mopars still rule....

Just remember:  Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean that they are not really out to get you.

Larry (cold, dreary, overcast, winter weather-afflicted Akron)