someone needed or wanted parts use the code and save

someone needed or wanted parts use the code and save

someone needed or wanted parts use the code and save
This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.
You're receiving this email because you signed up for a classicindustries.com account. Having touble viewing this email? View online
classic industries forward to a friend
Classic Industries
Get up to 20% off* the parts and accessories you need!
Dear Doug,
Spring is finally here and we're celebrating by continuing our offer of up to 20% off* the restoration and performance parts and accessories you need! Go to ClassicIndustries.com, call us, or visit our retail showroom to save! Hurry! Offer ends March 31st, 2014 at midnight PST.
Some restrictions apply. Please check www.classicindustries.comfor current pricing.
Use code MDN14 to get up to 20% off* before March 31st, 2014 at midnight PST.
Shop Now!
*Terms and Conditions:
Please note that certain items may be exempt from this offer including but not limited to products classified as discounted items, kits, special orders, NOS GM, and promotional products. This offer supersedes any and all other Classic Industries® promotions and cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other sale. This offer is not retroactive and cannot be applied to previous orders. The appropriate shipping charges will be added.
Printed Catalogs? Yes, they're still HERE!
Camaro 1967-2002 Catalog
1967-2002 Camaro
Camaro Gen5 Catalog
2010-2014 5th Generation Camaro
Firebird/Trans Am Catalog
1967-2002 Firebird/TA
Impala/Full Size Catalog
1958-1996 Impala and Full Size
GM Truck Catalog
1947-2008 GMC and Chevy
All New Mopar Catalog
1960-1976 A, B, & E-Body
Nova/Chevy II Catalog
1962-1979 Nova and Chevy II
1955-57 Chevrolet Catalog
1955-57 One-Fifty, Two-Ten, Bel Air

Price Match Guarantee
Price Match
Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
Satisfaction
Guarantee
dollar_match_guarantee
Volume
Discounts
Contact Us
Copyright 2000-2014 Classic Industries | 18460 Gothard Street Huntington Beach, CA. 92648
classicindustries.com
This message was intended for: dougdaniel50@xxxxxxxxx You have received this Email from classicindustries.com
If you wish to unsubscribe from future discounts, click here: Unsubscribe