Latest swap meet listings

Hi all,

Below is a review of the latest additions to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2014.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.
=====

For sale: 440 Edelbrock Performer intake manifold. Pictures available upon request. Allen 330 603.5482 or  awm440 @ gmail.com (April 8, 2014)

For sale: many parts for 1965 Plymouth Belvedere - (I am getting ready for a move and cannot tow my organ donor bank! Help! I can not send them to a rusty grave!) This B-Body has a 273 engine so many parts will work on several models. I would be happy to sell individual parts as well as wholesale quantities and would like to find a holding tank for the remainder of the organs as I will be moving soon and won't be able to tow them with me. Give me a call and share your thoughts, let's talk! The general list includes:

Power Steering Unit
Spare 14 inch Rim
Brake Drums
Water Pump
Heads
2bbl Manifold and Carb
Single Point Distributor
Radiator Fan
Grill
Front Bumpers
Interior Post Panels
Kick Panels
Gas Tank
Sending Unit
Dog Dish Hubcaps
Filler Tube (Gas)
Instrument Panels
Int/Ext Door Handles
Window Cranks
Side Windows
Emblems/Letters
Switches/Guages
Arm Rests
Heater Box
Safety Belts
Harnesses

Parts are in Santa Cruz, CA 95062 -- Call James - 831 334-1881

I also have a perfectly fine specimen of a B-Body couch. Free. It is from a 1965 Belvedere I. I have mounted it on two pieces of wood so the studs threads would be fine for future use. (I stuck 1964 Rambler seats in my car. They fold back to make a bed.) I would be honored if this bench seat would become a couch for somebody's garage as it has been in mine for the last 23 years. It is free, but I might hunt you down in ten years and try to talk you out of it! Call James - 831 334-1881 - in Santa Cruz, CA 95062