Re: TRW power steering pump ........flow adjustments ?

Re: TRW power steering pump ........flow adjustments ?

Thank you for this information. I have tried a Saginaw pump but cannot get the brackets to fit properly with the cast water pump. Alignment is off plus the radiator hose in also a problem. Thank you from St.Johns, Newfoundland, Canada

Sent from my iPad