Re: Drive Shaft Loop 1965 Coronet

Gary,

I found the paint codes in the "1965 Dodge Technical Service Manual"  in the Body and Sheet Metal, Section Interior Pages 23-73 to 23-75. The exterior Codes are 23-72 to 23-73. My Interior Code for the forward part of the dash were Chrysler Code # AAC39B8 the corisponding DITZLER Code # 13018, this is a suede or low gloss paint. They used an Acrylic Enamel but the guy I talked to told me that if you use this paint it is not forgiving. He sent my color in an aerosol Spraymax   Lacquer .

The outfit I located is  William Wolf & Company, Ph. # 216-663-9653, ask for William the owner. I just received it last week and have not tested it, the can allows you change the width and Height adjustment. Also he explained the word Poly in the description stands for Metallic so code for my exterior is EE1 (Dark Blue Poly(matalic)), go figure.

If you need any additional info let me know . Not making any recommendations on the paint at this point.

Started working on removing the Radio the  last hour. Man disconnecting the wires at the Fuse Block is going to be a real challenge. Think I might just cut the wires and splice them back together when I reinstall the radio. Don't  want to disturb the other wires in the fuse block. Any thoughts on my thinking?

Jim