From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary H.
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 8:54 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Puzzlers 5-2-2014 +

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad or nearby.

Plus, I put in a few "bonus" listings that do not fit the "puzzler" category.

Thanks,
Gary H.

9 Second Drag Car $25 [1963 Plymouth]
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/4442437901.html
["Asking 25k. Stupid offers will be deleted." ALL CAPS]

1963 Plymouth Sport Fury 413 - $1
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/4443598961.html
["...as you can see in the picks. auto push botton..." ALL CAPS. No asking price except $1]

1962 Plymouth Fury Classic car - $9500
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/4443702434.html
["no dents no rust all original been untouched"]

1963 Plymouth Belvedere fx 472 hemi,frame off just done may trade - $48000 http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4435095800.html
["frame off just done"  Unibody.  1-2013 pictures?]

1963 Plymouth "Movie Car" - $32000
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/wan/4443659486.html
[Anyone see this car in the movie? Steering wheel cover seems out of place; mixed opinion about the seat upholstery]

1962 Plymouth Savoy 2dr sedan - $3500
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/4449907036.html
["A great max/wedge clone car with a California body. As usual, this vehicle will need floors..." ALL CAPS]

======
Bonus round:

Three 1963 Plymouths for $1000
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4446594805.html