From: furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx <furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
To: 1962to1965mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Subject: Re: Brutus back home, I am P.O.ed
Sent: Mon, May 26, 2014 3:23:55 PM

Mo,

Following your build of Brutus I felt I was part of it as I'm sure others were also. As you said, this sure has taken the fun out of the build. Brutus is back home, start planning and doing some with her right away and get that spirit back. This project will turn out even better now that you're in charge.

Nick Tiberio