Re: Mopar of the Month | June 2014

Thanks for posting the tire/wheel data, Mike.  I appreciate it as I think I stuffed a little too much tire under the back of my car and am worried about a rub on the sharp sheet metal lip on the inside of the wheel opening.  I moved the springs in via the Mopar relocation kit, but I didn't do any further body modifications.  I believe I need to go from an 11.50 tire to a 10.50.

Here's what I am running now:

Wheels:

Center Line Auto Drags, 15 x 8.5 with 4.875 backspacing

Tires:

Hoosier Quick Time Pros, 29 x 11.50-15

I was thinking about buying some drag radials so as not to be worried about Barney Fife when cruising.  M&H RaceMaster has a 275/60R15 that would reduce my section width 1.3 inches (from 11.90 to 10.60) and tread width from 10.00 to 8.80.

Wondering if anyone from the group has experience with these tires?  Or perhaps another thought?

Take care,

Jim