Date: 6/10/2014 2:42:19 PM
Subject: Re: 1963 Plymouth Signal & Tail Light

Thanks to everyone with their replies. I just spoke with Loretta Fillmore of Detroit Muscle Technologies and she directed me to their ebay store and the item that is made for the '63 taillight bezel to body, a form of J shape extruded trim.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360286233097?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

She is also going to send me a sample of a form of G shape extruded trim that may work on the '63 signal light bezel to body trim. If this does not work I will send her a sample of the trim I have. This trim is shaped to fit with 4 cut outs for mounting tabs.

Nick Tiberio

FuryUs63

From: "Tiberio, Nick" <furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1963 Plymouth Signal & Tail Light

Does anyone make the black rubber bezel-to-body seal for the 1963 Plymouth B -body front signal lights & tail lights?
Nick Tiberio
FuryUs63