Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: Enquiry Glenn

Glenn,

I will be contacting Javier at the foundry tomorrow for an update where we are at with the intake manifold machining and when he expects to cast and ship.  I will let you know what I find out.

Yes, the aluminum Poly heads would be designed so as to fit LA blocks as well; of course this is a HUGE endeavor and I want to see how Roland’s intake manifold project turns out.  It has bee a very long haul but it is progressing and I try and help where possible to move things along.

Yes, you could bolt Poly heads on the R-6 Race Block...very interesting prospect.  We also have a CNC ported Poly head program from my friend Gregg Hekimian Racing Engines with killer CFM numbers at all lift levels...I ordered a set and they are in progress as we speak.

Take care and I will let you know about the intake & valve cover progress when I get ahold of Javier at the foundry.

Gary
619-572-3008 in CA

Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:32 PM

forgot the cc’s on the last reply…

Also would like to add: Am I correct in assuming that the proposed aluminum heads are a poly design? If they would fit an LA block, that would indeed be HUGE - you could theoretically do a 440 ci stroker with aluminum poly heads.. awesome.

Glenn