Fwd: B-Body seat belts

This is the response I received from Rob Elliot, who is the 62-65 B body technical resource for the Plymouth Owners Club.  It seems that the seat belts should be chrome.  This is another reason why you Plymouth owners should be members of this great club.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Robert Faunce" <rfaunce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Aug 1, 2014 4:37 PM
Subject: Fwd: B-Body seat belts
To: <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Rob Elliott" <elliott.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 1, 2014 at 3:15:57 PM EDT
To: "Robert Faunce" <rfaunce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: B-Body seat belts

My parts book does not specify buckle color, only safety belt and retractor cover color, Some plants may have used different suppliers.
I have only seen chrome in the 64 65 Chrysler products, I believe the buckle with the blue belt may be later years.

On the back of my original 65 Satellite buckle
 Hickok      P.G. 12171-1
patent# 3078538

The tan belt has label
Chrysler corp
2583228
1965-1 SAE- J4A

The buckle shown on the red belt is identical to what came on my 65 Satellite.

Hope this helps
Rob