Re: 727 help and the way all of you to help out each others

Re: 727 help and the way all of you to help out each others

I just wanted to add my thanks to this! I am grateful for the help I've gotten and hope that I have and can continue to be helpful. Maybe in another 25 years, we'll be able to teleport to one another's project and lend actual hands on help. Meanwhile, isn't it amazing what digital photography has allowed us to do. Kind of a steep learning curve for some of us old farts, but the tools are available and folks here can offer help in that area, too.

BC