RE: swapping from power to manual brakes

Awesome.  Thank you.

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hall, Ricky L
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 11:12 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: swapping from power to manual brakes

1 1/32” MC size worked for me too with manual front discs.  The disc brake conversion kit came with a 15/16” MC and it was way too spongy.

NMC1515 or Centric 130.63019 are a couple brand possibilities.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/OBH0/NMC1515/01292.oap?year=1973&make=Plymouth&model=Roadrunner&vi=1240658&ck=Search_01292_1240658_-1&pt=01292&ppt=C0066