From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary H.
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 6:46 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Friday puzzlers 8-22-2014

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic  or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad or {my comments}.

Thanks,
Gary H.
=======

1962 Plymouth Fury 2dr 383 Max Wedge Belvedere, Savoy - $5995 http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/4613398435.html
{quite a combination!}

SUPER RARE! MAX WEDGE 1962 Plymouth Fury - Factory Race Car - $12000 http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4617249260.html
(1 of none}

1962 PLYMOUTH SAVOY DRIVER SLANT-6,A/C,3onTheTree MOPAR B-BODY - $3500 http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/cto/4630760876.html
["Has original Paint/ Patina"]

'64 Plymouth Fury Drag Car - $16500
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/4622641689.html
["I have gotten more into tournament fishing and am getting out of racing."]

1965 &'64 Plymouth barracudas' - $4800
http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/4628126484.html
{The 1965 is really a 1966.}

1964 Plymouth Fury Muscle Car - $12500
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/clt/4615693798.html
["this a 50 year old muscle car with a 318 wedge"]

1964 Plymouth Fury Convertible $16500
http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/4620135960.html
["with like NEW bias ply narrow white walls give it that COOL 70s Look."]

1964 Plymouth Fury III - $350 obo
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/4618953455.html
["She hasnt ran in a decade... i have to move in two weeks so if its not gone by then, she will be junked forever."] {Really it's a 1965. Florida members: Save it.}

1964 Plymouth Barracuda $7500
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4630241981.html
["The first pony car! Has the 225 slant six"]

1964 Plymouth Sport Fury car and parts
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/4626367476.html
{Somewhere in the photo is the Sport Fury.}

1964 Plymouth sport fury 4spd big block car http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/4620168552.html
["originally 413 max wedge car"]

64 Plymouth Fury ll - $3500
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4623375904.html
["I know this car is worth 10,000 or better, I am willing to let her go for 3500"]

1964 Plymouth valiant Signet Nice Project! - $3000 http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4624209946.html
["car has been sitting up for a while some parts where stolen such as the radiator, spark plugs wires, it's was running fine when parked a few years ago,"]