Re: Mopar Tapoered Axle Brake Coversion Link

Re: Mopar Tapoered Axle Brake Coversion Link

Many many (many) years ago a good mechanic friend (long time Mopar mechanic,, long since gone to the happy Pentastar in the sky) and I tried the flanged axle swap  in a tapered axle housing without the aid of a torch or welder. CRS prevents detailed recreation of the event, but the short answer is NO.

Doug
'63 Sport Fury ragtop