Friday puzzlers 9-12-14

Happy Friday all,

Below are links to ads in which I found at least one thing puzzlingly interesting, ironic  or funny in the description or the photos. See the note in brackets quoting the ad or {my comments}.

Also, at the end are a couple "bonus" ads that are not really puzzlers but have items a member here may want.

Thanks,
Gary H.
===========

1962 Dodge Lancer 770
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/ctd/4647109156.html
["V-6 slant motor"]{ALL CAPS = yelling}

1962 Dodge Dart Wagon - $1250
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/4643504660.html
{not really}

1962 Dodge Dart 440 - $6000
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/4638625733.html
["Extra original engine 318 with 360 heads"] {ALL CAPS = yelling}

1962 Dodge Lancer 2 door - $1600
http://loz.craigslist.org/cto/4652227239.html
["Frame good ,floors need work"]

1962 Dodge Dart / 2 Door Post - $19500
http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/4643960530.html
["All steel body"] {ALL CAPS = yelling}

1962 Dodge Dart 440 4 Door - $1200
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/4646117096.html
["touch o matric auto transmission "]

Dodge 1962 nostalgia drag car - $8500
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/4662260653.html
["raced from new"]

1962 Dodge Polara /dart 2 door/for parts - $100
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/pts/4637120871.html
["4 speed pedals"] {No photos. Must have been pretty bad shape to part out a Polara 500.}

1962 Dodge 880 Custom - $6500
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4661746638.html
{for sale by the Salvation Army}

1962 Dodge Dart - $3500
http://helena.craigslist.org/cto/4658977853.html
["Great fixer upper, or project for someone looking to fill some time!"]

1964 Dodge Power Wagon W100 - $3900
http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/4629134595.html
["Had it shipped to MA from AZ recently. Turns out to be more than I can handle...."]

1962 Dodge Lancer - $1500
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/4657609960.html
["Not driven since 1982."]

1962 Dodge Military Ambulance - $3950
http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/4618421852.html
["I am moving toward retirement and have too many trucks to license, insure and maintain."]

Bonus:

Dodge D500 - $700
http://tricities.craigslist.org/cto/4609071924.html
["D500 dually truck"]