From: Roland Osborne
Date:09/18/2014 9:56 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,nmopar
Cc: ahlgrimm@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Poly coming out party

Hey Red- Most of the responses for this event were from back east and wanted to do something at Carlisle or Columbus… Marty and I are in town, both Gary’s can’t make it so we’re gonna postpone it to another time and another venue… Shipped 4 manifolds and one set of valve covers today… More tomorrow and a bunch more next week… Thanks for your interest and hope to see your car smoking tires soon too…