RE: Poly coming out party

Herb-This is really trying to create a lot of strife in the camp… You’ve read my ‘short’ version below… It’s not the way I normally run our business but when you have more than one manager things happen… Its fixed now and parts are shipping and that’s what matters… Everyone will get their parts in a much more expedient and professional manner… and of only the highest quality and integrity too!!!  it doesn’t get any better than that eh?

On a side note, when I picked up the polished valve covers and the Deep Freeze Thermal manifolds and Deep Freeze valve covers I told my wife these are SOOO COOOL I could sleep with them (a throwback to when we were kids and we put our cool parts under our bed…)… I didn’t hit a home run don’t ya know but you can see them in all their glory and technical explanation on our fb page…

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Herb
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:30 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars
Subject: RE: Poly coming out party

Well, I also have to say I e-mailed an inquiry as to how my Intake & VC purchases were proceeding and received a short answer, much to my dismay, of, "What Purchases?"  At the time I elected to let it go because my reply probably would not have been very pleasant.   Maybe its bad record keeping, but, I Do Have My statements for each.  I realized you all had a lot going on and instead of getting all upset I am waiting to see what happens.  All good things come to those who wait!  I pray!!