Re: Paralyzed Push Buttons

Yes I should have mentioned just some spray. The spray cleaner is a big plus also. What Bob said was how I did it

On Sep 23, 2014 12:05 PM, "Bob" <64ragtop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I second the previous posts, but would add that the P/B assembly should NOT be greased!  The operating parts mostly slide back and forth, and grease will attract and hold dirt, grit and grime and lead to more problems.   A good thorough cleaning with solvents and air pressure, and some silicone spray lube that dries completely, or perhaps some powdered graphite work just fine on the button assembly.

BC