Cable pictures

The first picture is of the end of the cable and the assembly it locks into. The spring I'm pointing to sets in the groove cut in the assembly. The spring locks into the groove in the tapered end of the cable when it's pushed into the assembly. The second picture shows the spring from the side. The third picture shows the assembly in the housing. The dark circle below the spring is the Allen screw that is removed. The screw in my housing is stuck and I can't remove it. But you take out that screw push a screw driver into the hole and lift the free end of the spring up. While holding it up the cable can be pulled out. The retaining bolt needs to be moved so the groove is in the middle to allow the cable to be pulled out of the housing. The last picture is a close up of the free end of the spring and the Allen screw below. I can do a little movie about it if it helps. I have spare trans too to use.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image