RE: Men of Mopar,,Sway bar question

                As we are talking about rebuilding the front suspension, I was wondering if anyone knows the weight difference between the 318 Poly and a big block like a 383. I’ve got a 65 Belvy II, and was wondering about that. Also if anyone knows the weight distribution between the two?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Thanks

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hall, Ricky L
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 9:50 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Men of Mopar,,Sway bar question

If you are looking at new rear springs as recommended, here’s a good source both service and price wise.  I did replace the rear springs which on a wagon are already pretty stout, rated at 880# stock, with a 115# rate.  And new U-bolts, bushings and shackles.

They also have front end rebuild kits.  I replaced everything with OEM quality rubber, no stiff squeaky urethane for me.  New idler, pitman, tie rods, sleeves.  UCA bushings and ball joints.  LCA bushings and pivot shafts, ball joints, upper and lower bump stops.  Torsion bar adjusters, seals, clips.

http://www.springsnthings.com/