RE: Barracuda Wheels

I don't know the backspacing on early A-body cars but there are several guides as to how to measure that posted on the 62-65 tech page.  http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/techstuff.html  Search for the word "backspace" on that page.

If you swap to the larger wheel bolt pattern on your Barracuda, used 14" Rallye wheels are easier to find.
For example: http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/pts/4698747663.html

But you still can find used small bolt pattern Rallye wheels too, for example:
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/pts/4665647220.html

Also, another option, you can find used stock 14" Mopar small bolt pattern steel wheels you look around.
And Cragar or other mag style wheels are another possibility.

Thanks,
Gary H.