Re: Welcome new member - 1964 Polara

Thanks for the welcome. My 64 Polara was a 318 pushbutton car from Colorado (I'm in Illinois). I put a HP440 engine in it, 391 rear end, added a hood scoop and dual side exhaust. Just put new fuel lines and sending unit in yesterday. It still has the original white paint so it definitely is a 20 footer right now. Trying to convert the brown interior to red, slowly. I plan on repainting it black next year in my refinishing class. I'm 19 with a limited budget so any advice is appreciated.

Scott M.
Illinois