65 Coronet 500 'vert http://goo.gl/6xUS1
73 Dart Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 06 Mazda 3

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Daniel McCormack <mcwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There’s this 65 Belvedere ll 440 4-speed in Florida but I don’t know if you’ll like the price considering what it needs.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/4677051538.html

From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roland Osborne
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 7:15 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 65 Belvedere Polycar needed

Thanks to all for your suggestions… It needs to be a two door hardtop-the intent is to recreate our t-shirt icon… When Deano drew it back in ’92 he thought it was a Hemi… haha… I’m pretty sure now it was a POLY!!!  Looking forward to Ben’s car coming on stream plus several others and it will be fun to show all the Chrysler Power readers how easy it is to make a fire breathing street fightin’ POLY!!! Btw-there was only 1 PolyCar at Garlits… what’s up with that?