 Subject: RE: Friday puzzlers 11-14-14
 To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Friday, November 14, 2014, 10:46 AM

 Now this is a
 classic..........  And from my state...........  Well they
 do have some good fog on the "dry side".........
 Who needs a price or non fuzzy picture or even need to post
 if it runs.........

 1 owner
 1962 dodge lanser all orgl. all there cheep http://moseslake.craigslist.org/pts/4755692840.html
 ["this car has no bissness going to