From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jhanlon1903 .
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 12:24 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 62 dodge hood chrome?

looked at other stuff for sale by this seller, verrrry pricy

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But! It is shipped "safely in a padded envelope" and "Made In USA!" -- plus a "Max Wedge" ornament to boot!
Such a deal. :)

The price may fit a Jay Leno level restorer who just has to have a Concours d'Elegance level of restoration.

Thanks,
Gary H.

.