Re: rare Chrysler super-stock rear end?

Could be he saw the suspension and it had the higher number of springs on the one side?

On Nov 24, 2014 3:13 PM, "Bob" <64ragtop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I guess I overlooked the pic showing the rear axle.  Of course, the only Chrysler rear axle that the pig bolts in from the front, is the 8.75.

What the heck the selleer means by "... the rare Chrysler super-stock rear end..." is a complete mystery to me 'cause 8.75s were certainly not rare in those cars back in the day.

Just another example of a would-be seller with Barret-Jackson dreams who doesn't know what he has or thinks a buyer who doesn't know what he's looking at will appear.

Jus' gotta luv craigslist!!

BC