1962 Chrysler Newport 2 door HT in Coral Gray
2014 Chrysler 300 3.6L in Jazz Blue
2014 Dodge Charger R/T 5.7L (ya it's a HEMI) in Header Orange

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 1:23 PM, dongallimore <dongallimore@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Those gals sure have long legs.

(Probably should have put that adult content warning at the start if you're going to post that stuff.)

Don

-------- Original message --------
From: 'D J' via The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:12/19/2014 3:59 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Moparsornocars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Motor Oil / Zddp additives------Wildlife encounters-------Holiday Greeting

Enough with the oil, filter and additives. Every time we discuss either of the 3 (and trust me, we have beat these dead horses numerous times), this discussion get hammered. We all have our favorites and no matter how we all try, your not going to change any ones mind(of those who already have a favorite). There are all good or they wouldn't be on the market or in business for very long. So those on the fence, flip a coin and go with that, you'll be OK.

Wildlife encounters = I took the 1st picture from the back of my boat, it was one of those encounters that no one can explain, so I don't show it to many people, draw your own conclusions?

And the second picture is a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the people on the list, from me and my crew. PS adult picture.

DJ