Re: Merrry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Re: Merrry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Get after that Satellite Cam ASAP. My 65 Belvedere shell has been hanging on the rotisserie for two years now, waiting for my retirement-Tuesday! I'm looking forward to working on it (in my spare time). Merry Christmas to you too!
Mike LeFevre