From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roland Osborne
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 8:37 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: First reports new Poly SS-X

Several guys (maybe 5) have them on and are VERY pleased with them… Muscle Motors has built a competition engine for a mud bogger with one but no reports yet if they’ve had a chance to dyno… Bruce Toth and JC Childress both have dyno motor projects in process but Toth is doing JC’s heads so neither have gotten to the dyno yet… The ones that have run are James Morgan-who said it purrs like a kitten until asked and then it ROARS and danurism (which we previously reported) said it was a huge increase ‘seat of the pants’ idle to about 4000 over the Weiand but then flattened out and didn’t seem to pull as hard as the Weiand above that… He obviously needs a bigger carb as this manifold is a killer up to 6500…