Re: newest swap meet listings

One more I neglected to include in the last e-mail.

1962 Plymouth Savoy station wagon for sale. New paint, new interior with leather Dodge Magnum front seats, rebuilt 400, rebuilt 727 with floor shifter, new A/C, aluminum radiator, four way disc brakes, new BFG tires, new shocks, torsion bars, new chrome bumpers. Will send pictures on request. Vehicle is located in North Carolina. $20,000 OBO. Call Jeff, Nine one zero 232 1496.