Re: Bolt broke off Inside Hole

Congratulations.  ddonner
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: Bolt broke off Inside Hole

Fixed. Spent money on two high quality left hand drill bits. Used the 1/4" through a sleeve for the first pass then a 5/16" for the second pass. Barely got the largest one in before the bolt broke free. Stuck an easy out in it and twisted it out with my fingers.

Best $20 I've spent in a long time.

Now I can get ready to go racing assuming spring ever arrives.  15" of snow on ground and above freezing days look rare for a while.