Re: disk brake complete kits?

I used a MP 4 wheel power disk conversion kit on my 63 Fury that included everything front to the rear.  I upgraded to braided brake lines, they look great but are a hindrance while trouble shooting.  You cant collapse them like you can with rubber hoses.  I did not have to change axle bearings on my kit, the front & rears were bolt in after removing the factory drum brakes.  And the e-brake cables were effortless to install & look stock.  All the brake lines matched perfectly with the factory brackets.  I did have a problem with the original booster/master they sent hitting the hood, they sent me two options and I was able get one of them to work and sent the wrong ones back.  That was several years ago and I am sure their systems have improved over that period of time.  I hope this helps anyone looking at them.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 3/5/2015 6:54:15 AM
Subject: Re: disk brake complete kits?

Dr. Diff makes a rear kit that allows the retention of the OEM axle bearings.
Mike LeFevre

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

A fellow is looking to put disk brakes on a 1965 b-body with 15 inch wheels.  He wants disk brakes all around. Here is a photo of what is in the Master Power version: http://www.speednik.com/files/2013/06/mp02a.jpg

Has anyone used this Master Power kit?  Or used another kit?  What complete disk brake kits would you suggest?

Thanks,
Gary H.